Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

So busy!

Life always gets in the way!

After getting back from Ecuador, I just haven't been able to get back into my routine. I had a lot going on with my left shoulder, decided to move out of my apartment, and trying to do as much as I can in the free time.

In regards to my shoulder, both are technically torn and would normally be operated on but given my history we have decided to not operate just yet. A 5th and 6th surgery? That just seems like way too much. I'm good with Aleve every 12 hours for now.

Moving sucks the living daylights out of me, I swear. If I could, I would do it in one swift move. Wake up, pack, move, clean, unpack, clean, sleep. But, nope. This was long and drawn out, and I have been packing and unpacking for two weeks now and still going strong! I see the light at the end of the tunnel. But all my free time after work has been consumed with moving. I cant wait to get back to running and biking and swimming!

I have also done a few trips, and am starting to get super pumped for this summer! Seems like there will be something going on every weekend! Megan and I have a triathlon coming up towards the end of June (yay) that I need to get ready for. Now that her marathon training is over, we are getting back into TRX twice a week and some awesome lunch time rides/runs. Not to mention occasional beer drinking in the sun.

 
 Can't wait for this weekend! This week has seemed so long!

And a final word:

Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment