Pages

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Half Mary playlist!

In case you are totally curious about what I am listening to tomorrow (No! I am not listening to music while I am racing!) to get ready or in the event you are looking for some good workout/run music or you just want to judge me for what I listen to, this is what I am tuned into. Please, no haters. I like my jams.

Half Marathon! on Spotify.

And in the event you don't have Spotify or don't want to open it:

1) Dark Horse by Katy Perry
2)Daydreamer by Flux pavilion
3) TKO by Justin Timberlake
4)On the Road by Cazzette
5)I be Puttin' On by Wale
6) 'Till I Collapse by Eminem
7) Tidal Wave by Sub Focus and Alpines
8) Crystallize by Lindsey Sterling
9) Midnight Life by The White Panda
10) Ride Like The Wind by Michael Mind
11) Team by Lorde
12) Fast Lane by Bad Meets Evil
13) Thumbs Up by Kill The Noise
14) Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
15) Applause by Lady Gaga
16) My Moment by DJ Drama
17) The Mighty Fall by Fallout Boy
18) Tennis Court by Lorde
19) So Good by B.o.B.
20) Makeshift Sanctuary by Aether

and last but not least...

21) Chariots Of Fire by Vangelis

Was the last one really a surprise? I mean, come on. My parents even played that at their wedding.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment